When Application Needs Extend Beyond Street Sweeping
Elgin regenerative air sweepers give contractors, municipalities and airports a powerful sweeper with versatility and productivity.
The Elgin Crosswind1 efficiently cleans large flat paved areas such as streets, parking lots, and airport runways. Mounted on the short-wheelbase of either conventional or cab-over chassis, the Elgin Crosswind1 is operated by simple rocker switches and equipped with all the essentials to get the job done right.
To learn more about Crosswind specialty sweepers, click here!
The Crosswind1 steps ahead as the market leader with innovative single-engine technology. This new easy-to-use design, with single button operation, will increase productivity and decrease maintenance time and costs.
Available for application specific configurations: Crosswind FSX and Crosswind GRS.
- Auxiliary Engine: John Deere 4045TF (115hp)
- Powerful Blower: Constructed of HARDOX Brand Steel for Max. Service Life
- Dumping Height: Ground Level
- Sweeping Path Max: 12 ft. | 3658 mm
- Hopper Capacity: 8 cu. yd. | 6 m³
- Water Capacity: 240 gal | 908 Liters
- Dump Location: Rear
- Chassis: Conventional or Cab-Over
- Travel Speed: Highway Speeds
Powerful Cleaning System
Power to the sweep system is provided by a reliable, powerful, and fuel efficient John Deere® 4045T diesel engine rated at 115 HP (86kW) @ 2400 RPM. Standard equipment includes auto-shutdown.