P & MPT SERIES
Dual system, anti-lock, air operated mechanical
Superior durability comes from road-proven transfer case and the Oshkosh steering drive axle with closed-wheel end design and heat-treated alloy axle shafts. The steering axle’s adjustable tapered-roller trunnion bearings are engineered to easily handle the side loads encountered under severe snow-removal conditions.
FENDERS AND HOOD MAKE ACCESS EASY.
Engine access and equipment mounting are a cinch, thanks to cutaway fenders and a butterfly hood. Daily oil checks can be done from the ground through a small hatch in the hood. And the easy-to-remove fenders give quick, full accessibility for more extensive engine maintenance.
FRONT AXLE (P-SERIES):
- Oshkosh 25K, single reduction with special heat treated alloy steel shafts and Oshkosh cage ring type steering ends
REAR AXLE (P-SERIES):
- 4 x 4, 23K – 38K available
- 6 x 6, 46K – 58K available
FRONT AXLE (MPT-SERIES)
- Oshkosh 20K, single reduction with special heat treated alloy steel shafts and oshkosh cage ring type steering ends
REAR AXLE (MPT-SERIES)
BRAKES AND SERVICE:
- Dual system, anti-lock, air operated mechanical
- Bostrom® Sierra Air 400RX driver seat and passenger seat
- Dual top mounted electric windshield wipers with intermittent speed control
- Fresh air type heater and defroster
- 3-point seat belts
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- West Coast heated motorized mirrors
- Windshield washer