- Dual 500 gallon stainless steel water tanks
- Enclosed pump cabinet with 20 GPM pump and dual hydraulic retracting hose reels
- 980,00 BTU boiler with steam capabilities
- Glycol winterization system with air purge
- 12 Volt recirculator
- Full opening rear door, dump capabilities, and hydraulic vibrator
This premier hydro excavator is designed for directional boring and removing waste materials including; liquids, sludge, slurries, mud, gravel and other solid waste. The Hydro Trencher Series is available in a wide range of configurations that will enable customers to meet their specific needs. It comes standard with cyclonic filtration technology, a vacuum system with airflow ratings of 5,300 CFM and generating 28″ Hg of vacuum, as well as a wash pump capable of 20 GPM @ 3,000 PSI, an enclosed hot water burner system and high pressure water jetting, storage cabinets/stand-up lockers and an 8″ hydraulic operated boom with a 22 ft. reach.
Whether you are excavating around fragile oil and gas pipelines, installing fiber optic cables, repairing utility lines, or excavating in remote areas with limited access, Cusco’s Hydro Trencher is fully equipped to do the job at hand!
- 6″ intake and discharge valves on rear door
- Pressure off load capabilities as an option
- Boom knife gate valve for isolation of tank
- Cyclone drain with camlock fitting for remote dreaining and containment