Ease of Operation
- The hydrostatic design allows the operator to quickly engage and disengage the vacuum operation from outside of the truck.
- The baghouse can be easily bypassed from the trucks controls allowing you to use it when needed and save time and money when not required
- Rear loading ports on the bottom and top of rear door
- Hose trays on both sides of tank and hose holders on rear door
- Cat walk along drivers side of tank allows for easy maintenance of bag house
- Pressure off load capabilities
- Hydraulic door assist on rear door
- Air cannons reduce air flow resistance in bag house
- Full opening rear door for easy dump and cleaning of debris body
The Cusco Omnivac proves that smaller can be better while achieving optimum performance. The trucks unique design reduces the trucks footprint and horse power requirements allowing for easier access in tight locations, reduced sound levels, increased fuel economy, and economical purchase price.
The simple design and easy controls increases productivity.
With its multistage filtration system including a cyclone, baghouse, and final filter allows for vacuum of wet or dry material.