COMBINATION SEWER CLEANER
IntuiTouchTM Control System
New IntuiTouchTM one-touch in-cab controls redefine simplicity
- 7″ touch screen control features backlit tactile buttons
- Includes controls and viewing screen for camera, lighting, recirculation and PTO/Transfer case activation
- One-Touch engagement to activate PTO and transfer case – allowing operators to gain control of all operational systems
- Operator can view the current operating mode, recirculation status, flows, pressures and more
- Articulating controls with up/down adjustment for individualized maximum comfort – articulation allows the control panel to adjust on a 90 degree arc for better access and screen visibility while operating the hose reel and boom
- All controls are consolidated into a single control panel including a 7” dashboard screen with glove-friendly tactile buttons featuring at-a-glance data for water pressure and flow, hose footage, chassis RPM, vacuum information, water level*, debris tank level* and more
- New, reliable touch buttons with backlit feedback enable the operator to know if a selected function is active
- The new hose reel joystick significantly improves response time and pays in and out in the direction of the hose reel
Vactor 2100i Positive Displacement (PD)
The most productive of its kind, Vactor’s multi-stage blower filtration system features dual air ports which maximize material separation in the debris body, stainless steel ball shutoffs to prevent liquid debris carryover., centrifugal cyclones, which remove escaped particles and condensation, and stainless steel screen strainers which protect the blower from particles as small as 750 microns. Operators have convenient and quick access to the filter screens and quick release pins to remove the float ball screens. The cyclone dump chutes are at the rear of the unit, making the Vactor 2100 one of the most user friendly combination units available.
Vactor’s PD blower is chassis-driven directly through a 475 hp continuous-duty transfer case. This not only boosts efficiency and reliability, it also eliminates belts, pulleys, clutches, drive-line sip and maintenance. An inlet volume of up to 5,000 CFM and 18 Hg significantly increases the velocity pull at greater working depths.
Vactor 2100 Plus Centrifugal Compressor (FAN)
Single Engine Dual Stage Fan
The 2100 Plus Single Engine, Dual Stage Fan provides a cost effective, efficient solution to the growing EPA mandated emissions standards for mobile engines and on-highway chassis engines. It takes advantage of the unused power available in the chassis engine. This new model utilizes a closed-loop hydrostatic drive system to power the fan vacuum system and has been thoroughly tested and validated to meet Vactor’s standard for quality and durability.
The patent pending controls manage a hydraulic drive system that features a variable displacement pump and variable displacement motor. The motor will shift displacement based on fan load. In high torque load condition the motor will shift to higher displacement, while in low torque load condition the motor will shift to a lower displacement. Essentially you get the power you need, when you need it.