Cusco Vacuum Trucks
Since 1969 Cusco has been manufacturing vacuum trucks and other pieces of industrial equipment. We at JDC are proud to be a supplier of Cusco and the amazing environmental equipment they manufacturer. Cusco vacuum trucks are set apart with the crafts-menship of their equipment. Contact the Jack Doheny Company today to inquire about our selection of available Cusco equipment today.
- Hydrostatic design removes the need for transfercase engagement
- Remote controlled blower on/off, discharge valve, dump, and throttle controls allows for easy operation away from the truck
- Four way valve allows for easy pressure offload by utilizing the blower
- Top mounted 6” port allows truck to operate as vacuum box
- Top mounted manway for easy inspection and cleaning
- Standup Storage Locker & Toolboxes
- Side Tray Dirt Shield
- Rear Door Valves
- Sand Pipe to Carry Solids to the Front of the Tank
- Internal Shut-Off to Prevent Fluids from Entering the Vacuum Pump
- Rotary Float Gauge
- Air or Liquid Cooled Vacuum Pumps
Your toughest jobs just got easier with Cusco’s Turbovac truck series. Built to perform, Cusco’s Turbovac series will handle heavy sludge, slurries, and liquid waste without compromise. With cyclonic filtration technology, airflow ratings of 1,800 CFM to 5,500 CFM, and powered with 28” Hg of vacuum, the Turbovac series is your solution to handling hazardous and non-hazardous waste removal and environmental remediation.
The Mastervac Series of vacuum trucks is Cusco’s best-in-class industrial product line – it’s the only series capable of handling both wet and dry materials. The Mastervac Series is the optimal choice for working with hazardous and non-hazardous applications − anything from heavy sludge to fly ash. Equipped with cyclone/baghouse filtration technologies, airflow ratings of 2,500 to 6,500 CFM, and 28″ Hg of pulling power, Cusco’s Mastervac is packed with exceptional features to handle the toughest jobs in every type of work environment.
With decades of experience, Cusco has the expertise when it comes to premium vacuum truck equipment. Cusco has continously crafted the best there is to offer. And JDC has made a commitment to suppling just that for our customers. With 15 locations across North America, and the largest vacuum truck fleet in the country, JDC is a proud supplier of Cusco parts and equipment.