Since 1969 Cusco has been manufacturing vacuum trucks and other pieces of industrial equipment. We at JDC are proud to be a supplier of Cusco and the amazing environmental equipment they manufacturer. Cusco vacuum trucks are set apart with the crafts-menship of their equipment. Contact the Jack Doheny Company today to inquire about our selection of available Cusco equipment today.
- Hydrostatic design removes the need for transfercase engagement
- Remote controlled blower on/off, discharge valve, dump, and throttle controls allows for easy operation away from the truck
- Four way valve allows for easy pressure offload by utilizing the blower
- Top mounted 6” port allows truck to operate as vacuum box
- Top mounted manway for easy inspection and cleaning
- Standup Storage Locker & Toolboxes
- Side Tray Dirt Shield
- Rear Door Valves
- Sand Pipe to Carry Solids to the Front of the Tank
- Internal Shut-Off to Prevent Fluids from Entering the Vacuum Pump
- Rotary Float Gauge
- Air or Liquid Cooled Vacuum Pumps
With decades of experience, Cusco has the expertise when it comes to premium vacuum truck equipment. Cusco has continously crafted the best there is to offer. And JDC has made a commitment to suppling just that for our customers. With 15 locations across North America, and the largest vacuum truck fleet in the country, JDC is a proud supplier of Cusco parts and equipment.