ELLIOTT M43 HIREACH
With an industry-leading unrestricted side reach and 360 degree stability, the M43 Hireach from the Doheny Fleet Force allows for smooth and precise operation on worksites big and small. This unit’s multi-functional design combines material handling, an aerial work platform, and a main boom with a wide assortment of platform productivity tools all in one machine.
10 REASONS TO INVEST IN A NEW ELLIOTT NOW
DO MORE WITH LESS EQUIPMENT
One Elliott can do the job of two machines (aerial lift, material handler, digger, more). This eliminates the need for a second truck, crew, insurance, fuel and other expenses. These increase your bottom line, making you more money, year after year.
INCREASE WORKER’S PRODUCTIVITY
Taller reach, wider side reach, greater lifting capacity, more platform tools, easier set up, better handling – These add up to workers being able to get more jobs done in a day, saving time and money.
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS
Old equipment requires maintenance. Chassis break down and units need wear parts. These end of life costs can become expensive and unpredictible. New equipment is covered under warranty significantly lowering these expenses.
New tax laws allow you to write off the entire cost of a new piece of equipment immediately. What’s more, the deduction can be carried back up to five years. This reduces your current taxes and could create a refund of taces paid at a higher rate, creating even more cash flow.
Old machines are more likely to malfunction or have issues that could put an operator at risk. Your new machine will have the most up to date feature to enhance your operator’s and driver’s safety.
LOWER RISK OF UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME
Murphy’s Law says that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong, at the worst possible time. Like when you have a tight deadline for an important client. New equipment significantly reduces this risk, and the potential damage it could do to your customer and your reputation.
IMPROVE COMPANY IMAGE
Your equipment is like a rolling advertisement, projecting an image of your company to the world. Over time, even the best cared for equipment begins to look old and worn. A new machine reflects positively on your business, bringing new opportunities and new customers.
IMPROVE WORKER MORALE
Nothing tells workers you care about them more than investing in equipment to hlep them work safely and efficiently. It improves morale, helps retain your best talent and attracts potential new members to your team.
LOW INTEREST RATES
Interest rates are the lowest in our lifetime. This can help you save hundreds of dollars per month in financing costs that fall right to your bottom line. There’s never a better time to finance or lease new equipment than right now.
BEAT YOUR COMPETITION
Your competitor may be nursing along an older machine, thinking they are saving money. In reality, they’re missing out on opportunities to get ahead. Victory favors the bold. Now is the time to act. Movers in this environment will be the winners in the long run.
Santa Clara Valley Water District
Santa Clara Valley Water District in San Jose, CA needed a machine to help remove debris from raodsides and other areas and secure it to the truck bed.
The final result was both an Elliott 1860F and 2695R with the following special options:
- Boom mounted hydraulic hose reel has hose guide sheave at boom tip to prevent sagging and potential damage.
- Hydraulic grapple.
- Underbed sliding winches to secure cargo.
- Custom 14″ removable solid steel stake sides on bed.
- LED strobe lights to turret and LED work lights on boom.
- Superlink outriggers which vertically deploy on one side minimizing footprint in traffic or confined spaces.
These units let the Water District have a multi-tool (crane and grapple) to work in tight areas, with the capability to safely and easily strap loads or supplies to the truck bed.
- Working Height – 48′ / 14,6 m
- Side Reach – 38′ / 11,6 m
- Platform Capacity – 500 lb / 227 kg
- Platform Size – 40″ x 60″ / 102×152 cm
- Main Winch Capacity – 2,000 lb / 907 kg
- Jib Winch Capacity – 500 lb / 227 kg
- Front Outrigger Spread – 10’1″ / 3,1 m
- Rear Outrigger Spread – 10’1″ / 3,1 m
- Minimum GVWR – 19,500 lb / 8845 kg
- 500 lb. Capacity Stowable Jib Winch in Work Platform
- 2,000 lb. Capacity Material Handling Main Winch
- 110V Lines, Welding Leads, Oxy/Acetylene Leads, Air Lines, Water Lines, and More to Work Platform
- (2) Sign Forks on the Work Platform
- Walkway Access to the Work Platform with the Boom Stowed
- Steel, Wood, or Aluminium Flatbeds
- Various Rear Bumper Styles
- Steel or Aluminum Toolboxes
- Composite or Wooden Outrigger Pads
- Spanish/Metric Charts
- Paint White, Red, or Custom Colors
- Much More…