For nearly 50 years, Vactor Manufacturing has been the leader in building sewer cleaners with technological innovation and customized design. The latest series, the RamJet® 850 is raising the bar for truck jetters. However, Vactor is more than a provider of equipment, we deliver solutions. We search for new ways to make the job safer, easier and more efficient from beginning to end.That relentless search is what led to the development of the Vactor RamJet 850 with an innovative rear hose reel shroud and Park-N-Clean™ technology. Whether it’s a front or rear mounted hose reel, every RamJet is built to your needs with quality, tested components and backed by the most experienced dealer network in the industry.
RamJet 850 Basic Specifications
- Cummins ISL 270 HP (or equivalent)
- Allison 3500 RDS Automatic Transmission
Rear Mounted Hose Reel
- The standard rear hose reel has a capacity of 700 feet of 1 inch hose.
- The reel can rotate a total of 180 degrees, 90 degrees to curb side and 90 degrees to street side providing direct
alignment to manholes.
- The optional integral aluminum shroud provides quick set up and offers cold weather protection like no other truck
jetters in its class.
- Large service access doors provided on both sides of shroud for easy greasing, maintenance, and service.