Ideal for Railroad Spills & Material Transfer
Removed material is stored in the Guzzler High-Rail’s large collection tank for subsequent treatment and disposal or reuse. Unlike other vacuum trucks configured solely for track use, the Guzzler High-Rail industrial vacuum truck operates on both rail and road. Within minutes, the Guzzler High-Rail vac truck can be converted from road-ready to rail-ready.
Available in three configurations, this option can be as simple as adding high-rail gear to a standard Guzzler vacuum truck. Or choose a fully equipped high-rail cleaning system that features a loading boom, hydraulic creep drive and rear-mounted operator chair, where complete industrial vacuum operation can be achieved from a single position while loading or driving over the rails.
High Rail Option
Guzzler Manufacturing’s High Rail option for the Guzzler Classic offers the industry’s most advanced truck mounted industrial vacuum for the extreme demands of the rail industry. Get all of the standard features and legendary performance of a Guzzler Classic while enhancing your application offering of a dedicated high rail vacuum loading unit.
Guzzler High-Rail Industrial Vac Solution
These unique features include:
- Total operator control of the vacuum truck from a rear mounted control station.
- Full visibility of the boom and rail area by the operator from the control station.
- A hydrostatic drive system that allows quick change of direction with a convenient forward and back joystick.
- The operator station provides full control of the vacuum system, high rail boom and all safety features, such as the emergency stop and vacuum relief.
- Ergonomically designed control layout, including easy to use joystick, and swivel chair that locks into position ensures operator comfort and productivity.
- Additional safety is provided with a specially designed high rail camera option increasing operator visibility of blind spots.