- Available in vacuum trailer, vacuum truck, and skid mount configurations.
- Power by CAT® – unmatched performance and reliability.
- Vacuum pump blowers by Gardner Denver® – rugged and high performance.
- Premium silencer package – reduced noise complaints.
- Compact low profile – good visibility for your driver and stability in rough locations.
- Rugged construction the way a contractor needs it – heavy duty frames & largest axle capacity in its class.
- Balanced design with optimum tongue weight – easy on your trucks.
- Narrowest machine in it’s class makes it maneuverable and easy to see around.
- Reverse flow is standard – fast tank emptying, blow obstructions out of vacuum hose and backflush the filters for quick-easy cleaning.
- Unique single handle door latch design for easier, faster opening and closing.
- Patented Cyclo-Jet Potholing Excavator available – The fastest, cleanest, easiest-to-use potholing equipment tool in its class – drill a 4 foot deep hole in about a minute with a single operator.
Hydro Excavation. High pressure water and a powerful vacuum make short work of tough jobs.
Potholing test holes to locate underground utilities quickly and safely.
Keyholing (also known as utility microsurgery).
Slot Trenching (narrow trenches for utility installation).
Vacuum Excavation. A powerful vacuum quickly cleans up a wide variety of spoil.
Catch basin, collection/sediment pit, storm drain, and valve box cleanup.
Drilling fluid and mud cleanup.
Sewer Jetter, clear clogged sewer lines up to 10″ (25 cm) diameter.
Construction site cleanup.
Environmental cleanup. Everything from flooded basements to hurricane aftermath to oil spoils.
Note: Equipment Only Available For Michigan & Florida Customers